Hello and welcome to my little spot in the vast spaces of the web where you can follow my progress in writing my first novel under the working tittle of The Black Butterfly. This is the place where I will share my thoughts on writing, complain about the difficulties I run into (I promise there will be a lot of them), whine when I get a block (happens every once in a while), boast when I do something right. Most probably, there will be a lot of general ramblings on my crazy life that leaves me only so little time to write. Also, a lot of posts where there will be an abundance of OMGs, LOLs and WOWs.


I invite you to leave comments, suggestions and critiques. Feel free to email me with any of these.For more, visit my book blog, Willing to See Less.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home