Journaling #1

I've decided to participate in C. Beth's The One-Minute Writer journaling. The gist of it is to use one out of your 1,440 minutes a day to write about a daily writing prompt. I saw it at Michelle's blog The Story Inside Me and thought it was a nice idea which requires little time, but makes you write daily and practice your writing on various subjects. 

Today's Writing Prompt: Beverage

What is your favorite beverage--and what does that say about you?
 
A cup of coffee is constantly somewhere near me. I need my day to last longer than 24 hours. Whether it's mocha or espresso, I'm not picky when it comes to coffee. Not having a coffee soon after I wake up gives me terrible headache for the rest of the day.  Better safe than sorry.
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home