There comes a time in every girl's life when the "later" becomes "now". 


I always told myself I'd take my writing more seriously once I graduate, because no matter how much I stretched myself, time was always tight. It's been three years of promising that, the moment I graduate, I would sit down and write that novel. Well. I finished and submitted my thesis. After much deliberation (that stemms from my long-lasting insecurities and lack of time) I threw in the towel and signed up for NaNo. I'm going to write 50,000 words in 30 days. And no, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, except for a vague idea of a basic plot, a long playlist of my favorite rock-bands and a few images of derelict mental asylums for inspiration.

Worst case scenario, I don't win, but it's a start. I believe can do 1,666 words a day in order to finish.  It's going to be hectic, but I bet it's going to be a lot of fun too.

Feel free to add me as your writing buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Older Post Home